The source of any illnesses is anxiety and chronic stress
Wellness and Stress Reduction Food
Busy schedules and daily life problems Difference between Relaxation and Stress can make you really stressed; it not just affects your brain but your physical health and Wellness too.
Stress is an emotional feeling or a mental response to an action that makes you confused, angry, or frustrated. It seems like a simple thing, but it can be severe and even less to death in some cases.
There are two types of stress conditions.
Acute stress. It is a short length or instant stress which you feel in situations like jumping over high distances, not completing your work, fighting with a friend, or any daily routine problem.
Acute stress comes quickly and goes away quickly as well, so it’s nothing to worry about. People have acute stress at one time or different.
Chronic stress: Chronic stress is long time stress which stays for a bit longer. You may suffer through chronic stress if you face financial issues, relationship troubles, or pressure at work.
It is so common nowadays that people who are suffering from chronic stress are not aware of it. You may feel stressed for months or weeks unless you find an implementable solution for your problem.
If you address your stress issues, don’t ignore them; instead, try to manage them or else it could harm you.
STRESS AND YOUR BODY:
When you are stressed, your body releases hormones as a reaction. The hormones give an alert to your mind, and it results in tensed muscles. These reactions are good, and they smoothly handle the situations.
If you are feeling chronic stress for over a longer period, don’t take it easy; your body might have problems like:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Depression or anxiety
Stress can make its way from many situations like; trouble at work, family problems, or maybe health issues.
Being stressed is a natural emotion, and we don’t have any control over it, but the least we can do is practice the actions that can reduce stress and relax you.
Honestly, Relaxation is always a myth, but there are still some ways that can make you relaxed and stress-free. Surprisingly, some foods help you decrease your anxiety and confusion, they are probably around you, but you don’t know what wonders they can do. Shortly, food plays a significant role in controlling your mental health.
Foods that reduce stress:
- Blueberries Our bodies need Vitamin C when we are stressed, and they help our cells to recover; and blueberries contain a high amount of Vitamin C and antioxidants, which give you relief and mental peace. Anytime you are stressed, eat a couple of blueberries or make a milkshake out of them if you prefer.
- Parsley and other green vegetables are bursting with antioxidants, which provide stability to the molecules, causing anxiety and confusion and protecting your body from oxidative stress.
- Oxidative Stress is caused by many health problems and mental disorders such as depression. Parsley also contains protein and lots of vitamins, which help you get relief.
- Shellfish, which contains oysters and clams, contains a generous amount of taurine, which provides you mental peace, stress relief, and mind-boosting ability. Shellfish is packed with protein and omega-3 fatty acids. They also contain zinc, iron, and magnesium, which are studied to provide. They also contain high amounts of certain micronutrients, including iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B12.
- Chickpeas Munching on roasted or boiled chickpeas is a rapid snack to get rid of stress. Chickpeas carry a wide variety of vitamins and protein. These little treats also consist of L- tryptophan, which helps you calm down immediately. Whenever you are working for tight deadlines, don’t forget to carry a bag or two of chickpeas.
- Dark Chocolate Who doesn’t love chocolate. The aroma of the roasted cocoa beans is irresistible. It might be unbelievable, but dark chocolate helps you calm down and activates your brain cells to reduce your stress level. Due to the presence of pure cocoa beans and natural ingredients, it soothes out your stress level immediately.
- Garlic contains sulphuric compounds that eventually increase the level of glutathione. It supports your body against stress and dangerous particles. The nutritional value of garlic is highly recommended to get rid of stress.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits are packed with vitamin C, which is a productive antioxidant that decreases anxiety and mental troubles. Oranges are also rich in fiber, which provides you strength, so you are able to fight the negative aspects of your life.
- Yogurt is highly nutritional and consists of protein, fats, and energy. Researches show that yogurt promotes mental health and brain activity and fights against radicals and neurotoxins, damaging the brain tissues.
- Turmeric contains certain healing tissues that are capable of repairing your molecules, which are the reason for your stress. It makes you calm and stress-free. Drinking turmeric milk is also a great option to help you through this situation.
So whenever you are stressed and frustrated, try these foods, and they will surely solve your problem. The mentioned foods contain specific nutrients and ingredients that are effective and act instantly.